Please have all parade entries mailed in before November 1, 2018. The marchers will gather in the Grady
Gammage Auditorium parking lot at 9:00 a.m. Sunday, November 11, 2018. The Parade will start promptly
at 10:00 a.m. and march along the designated parade route. (Please see the attached map.)
The Parade itinerary includes a brief ceremony to be held at the Tempe Beach Park and a picnic for all
participants and sponsors.
Several rules have been instituted to ensure that the parade runs as smoothly as possible.
These include the following:
- Early entries will be assigned preferred positions;
- For safety, please do not throw candy or other items along the parade route;
- No distribution of literature or pamphlets along the parade route;
- Children less than 10 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult;.
- Parade pace and separation between units must be maintained at all times.
- Any participant not conforming will be removed from the parade.
- We deeply appreciate your patriotism and hope you will join us in honoring our veterans.
Please refer to the attached map illustrating the parade route and fill out the attached application. Please
return the completed applications to the parade committee before November 1, 2018.
For God and Country.
James L. Grone
Parade Committee Chairman
1239 W. 16th Street
Tempe, Arizona 85281